10/22/17

Pretty Fall Leaves

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend. Today I am just looking forward to hanging out at home. I have been so busy lately that nothing sounds better than a lazy Sunday! Today I have a fall card to share with you that I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


I LOVE the Stitched Foliage Dies! I love the size and the stitched detail. I cut these leaves from watercolor paper, sponged on distress inks, and then splattered the leaves with gold paint. I layered the leaves on a tag cut with the Scallop Diamond Tags Dies and tied a twine bow at the top. 


The sentiment is from the Giving Thanks Stamp Set, stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The final touch is a few sequins from the Metallic Gold Confetti Mix

Thanks for taking a look! 


1 comment: