10/27/17

Jingle All the Way

Hi! I am popping in today with another Christmas Card I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. My stash is growing!


How sweet are these reindeer! I used the Reindeer Friends Stamp Set and the Reindeer Friends Coordinating Dies. I colored the images with Copic Markers. To create the scene I die cut the larger die in the Window Frames Dies directly in the card front. 

Behind the window I added a piece of watercolor paper that I sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and splatter with white paint. The hills of snow are cut with the Stacked Edges 1 Dies. Then I add a few sequins from the Marshmallow Confetti Mix

The sentiment is from the Reindeer Friends Stamp Set. I die cut the strip of Kraft paper with the Stitched Borders 2 Dies and added a twine bow. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those little deer are so cute. Beautiful fun card. I love the scene.

    ReplyDelete