1/10/17

Taylored Expressions January Sneak Peeks - Magical Day

Welcome to Day 2 of Taylored Expressions January Sneak Peeks!  All the new products will be available on January 12th at 7 AM PDT.

I have a couple of cards to share today.  On my first card I am showcasing the new Rainbow Cutting Plate


I cut the Rainbow Cutting Plate twice, once from Sugar Cube Card Stock and once from Watercolor Paper. I knew I wanted to use my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paints for the rainbow. I colored each row in the order of the colors of a rainbow and the inlayed each piece. 

At bottom I used the Build-a-Scene Rolling Clouds Die to add the rows of clouds. 


The unicorn and the sentiment are from the new Dreamer Stamp Stamp & Die Combo.





On my second card I am using the new Stitched Cloud Duo and the new Magical Day Stamp & Die Combo.


I used watercolor paper and distress ink to create the background and added the hills of grass with the Build-a-Scene Rolling Hills Dies. I used the Stitched Cloud Duo in two way, once by cutting the clouds directly into the card front, and secondly to add additional clouds to the scene. I added vellum behind the clouds to soften the look. 


This cute, little guy is one of the images in the Magical Day Stamp & Die Combo. He is colored with Copics and added a little more detail with a white gel pen. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I adore your cards Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the darling images and the cloud negative and positive really gives a great look. Fun cute precious cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pair of card Melody - so sweet and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete