12/8/16

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new December products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. I hope you will inspired to create create a project for some who is special to you! 


I created this shaker card with my husband in mind. My husband is a guitarist and has played in bands since he was 16 years old. He is a big fan of the Beatles so this sentiment, from the All You Need is Love Stamp Set, is prefect! I stamped the sentiment on Oreo Card Stock in Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I used foam tape to form the shaker. 


The background is stamped with the new Musical Background Stamp and the embellishment is cut with Little Bits - Treble/Bass. 





My second card is a masculine Valentine. The background is stamped with the Woodgrain Background Stamp in Earl Grey Ink. I used the new Brushstroke Valentine to stamp the sentiment in Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink. I created the window with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. 


I love the font on the Sweet Script Die. I cut the word twice from Cherry Pop Card Stock and glued them together to add a little more depth. The word "heart" is stamped with a sentiment in the How Sweet It is Stamp Set.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and so classy, gorgeous colour scheme and both designs are elegantly brought together. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melody!
    My name is Karen Letchworth. I follow you on this year's Seasons' Giving Blog Hop, and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I will be giving away some antique and vintage findings if you want to mention that as you send them my way. I hope that YOU will hop along, too. I love making new blog friends. I look forward to seeing what you will create. Thanks for taking part. I look forward to stopping by again.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete