10/26/16

Holiday Gift Tags

Hi Everyone! Can you believe it almost the end of October! The holidays will be here before we know it! Today I have three holiday tags to share with you that I created with some new products from Taylored Expressions. I love making tags and I love having them ready to go ahead of time! 


For the base of my tags I used the Tag Stacklets 2 and I added a large eyelet to the top of each tag. The patterned paper is from the new TE Playful Patterns Holiday Set Paper Pack.


On my first tag I used patterned paper from the new TE Playful Patterns Holiday Set Paper Pack and added a hill of snow with the Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies. The tree border is die cut with the Skinny Mini Holiday Borders. I used the Joy Script Die to add the sentiment, and the Little Bits Holly Die and Ice Skates to finish off the tag.


I used non traditional colors for my second card! At the top I added a border with another die from the Skinny Mini Holiday Borders. The Ornamental Stamp Set and Dies are one of favorites from the October Release! The sentiment is also from the stamp set.


On my last tag I used very traditional colors! The background is embossed with the Plaid Embossing Folder and then I stamped branches from the Holiday Florals Stamp Set. I used the Holiday Florals Dies to cut the felt and added a little hand stitching to the leaves. I tucked in a few bells cut with the Little Bits - Jingle Bells Dies. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by! Here are the links to the products I used to create my tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment