10/25/16

Christmas Tags with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love making tags at this time of year and today have three tags to share that I created with some new products for Pretty Pink Posh.

My star shaped tags are created with the new Stitched Stars Dies. There are four dies in the set and here I used the two largest dies. 


Here I splattered white paint on the star and added a sentiment from the Holiday Greeting Stamp Set, free with a $100 purchase. The sweet stamped image is from the Christmas Friends Stamp Set, die cut with the Christmas Friends Coordinating Dies, and colored with Copics. 


On my second tag I created a shaker. Inside the shaker I stamped a sentiment from the Holiday Greeting Stamp Set and dropped in ¼" Iridescent Star Confetti and ¼" Silver Star Confetti. The penguin is from the new Winter Wonderland Stamp Set and die cut with the Winter Wonderland Coordinating Dies

This sentiment is also included in the Holiday Greeting Stamp Set. I love the font! This stamp is part of the  Christmas Friends Stamp Set. I stamped the background with snowflakes. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week. 

Here are the links to the PPP products I used to create my tags:

2 comments: