3/13/16

Magic - Working on a Scrapbook

Hi all and thanks for stopping by! It's been a long time since I have worked on a scrapbook project. I still do enjoy creating on a 12" by 12" canvas. These photos are from a recent wedding shower for my sweet daughter Lisa. I used the Essentials by Ellen March Mix It Up Challenge with Pretty Pink Posh for inspiration. 


When Ellen released the Mondo Hydrangea Stamp Set and Dies I knew I had to have it! These are the colors Lisa chose for her wedding and hydrangeas are included in bouquets.


The pretty sequins are from the Pretty Pink Posh Share Kindness Sequins Mix. I also added a few 4mm Clear Droplets. These little droplets come in two sizes and are so pretty in person!


I stamped the Hydrangea and the leaves with a Delicata Ink Pad in Silvery Shimmer on watercolor paper and embossed with a silver embossing powder. Then I watercolored the images with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paints. The sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Positive Word by By Julie Ebersole.

Thanks for taking a look and have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. This layout is fabulous! Love how you worked in the challenge perfectly with the photos and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about the hydrangea stamp set, Melody -- I had to have it! And I still haven't inked it up yet.... isn't that sad? ;)
    I love your beautiful layout and how you added the gorgeous coloured hydrangea to it! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete