3/9/16

Happily Ever After

Hi and thanks for stopping by today. This past Saturday two of my daughters and I hosted a wedding shower for my daughter Lisa, who is getting married in May. I made this card, created with some new products from Taylored Expressions, to give her with my gift. 


I stamped three flowers from the Happily Ever After Stamp Set in White Pigment Ink on watercolor paper and embossed with white embossing powder. I colored the flowers with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker in Turquoise Green, Light Blue, Lemon Yellow, and Yellow.


I stamped the leaves and then used colored pencils to add shading. I used the Happily Ever After Dies to cut out the flowers and the leaves. I sponged the background with distress ink and then splattered white paint. The sentiment is from the Happily Ever After Stamp Set 

The ring is put together with the Little Bits - Wedding Ring Die. 


And here is photo of the happy couple! 

Here are the TE products I used to create my card:

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful beautiful card Melody!! The embossed flowers and ring make it so perfect for you lovely daughter's shower!

    ReplyDelete