3/3/16

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions - Let's Chat!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  All the new March products are available at the TE web store NOW! 

Today I have two cards to share that are created with the new Sit & Chat Stamp Set and coordinating Sit & Chat Dies. This is such a fun set!


For the background I used the Bead Board Embossing Folder to add some fun texture to the wall. For the floor I used Toffee Card Stock, adding a bit shading, and stamped a sentiment from the Sit & Chat Stamp Set. 


I stamped the chairs and the pillows on paper from the Carta Bella 6x6 Pad - It's A Boy and then cut them out with the Sit & Chat Dies. The legs on the chair and the lamp are colored with Copic Markers.

Here are the products I used to create my first card: 



Here is my second card using the Sit & Chat stamp set and the new Build a Scene - Window Die.


For the background on this card I cut a piece of watercolor paper  and lightly watercolored the background. I cut a thin strip of Sugar Cube Card Stock to add a base board and stamped another sentiment from the stamp set.


The couch and the lamp are colored with Copic Markers. I added a little Kirarina Wink Glitter Pen in Gold Metallic to the lamp. For the pillows and curtain I used the Carta Bella 6x6 Pad - It's A Girl. 

I used the new Build a Scene - Window to die cut the window and the curtain and then add a piece of Clear Plastic between the window and the tree. This tree is created with the Build a Scene - Tree Dies. 
Here are the products I used to create my second card:





Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!



3 comments: