3/1/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Key Lime

Hi Everyone! It is time for a all new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Key Lime. I love the fresh, spring colors for the challenge! 

 I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here's my take on the challenge. 


To create the shaker for my card I used the Reverse Confetti Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti  Cuts. The background in the shaker is done with watercolor paper and Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. 


The Happy Sentiment is from the With Love Stamp Set and Birthday is die cut with the Fancy Words Confetti Cuts, both from Reverse Confetti. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get a change to play along!

 Key Lime  Designers

Guest Designers
Amy Rohl, Ink About Me
Michelle Bala, My Passion for Crafting  

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your shaker and your super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Shakers are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and fabulous take on the inspiration, Melody! Love this shaker tag design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Melody, a perfect take on the inspiration! Love the shaker and shape of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody!!! Oh my goodness this is as fresh a design as it could ever be! Please share the source of that patterned paper with me? LOve your card as much as the cupcake!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job on your card. Love the shaker window. I too love the background paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute shaker card Melody. That tag shape looks great. Also love the touch of black.

    ReplyDelete