3/18/16

It's a Girl!

Happy Friday! I am heading off this weekend on my annual craft getaway with some amazing friends and talented crafters. I am so excited! Things have been hectic lately and I am looking forward to four days away!

Before I leave I am popping in with a new baby girl card created with some fun, new dies from Taylored Expressions


I used a pretty plaid for the card background from the Carta Bella 6x6 pad - It's a Girl. Next I die cut a circle in the the center of the card front and matted the cut out.


To create the scene in the circle I used the Build a Scene - Nursery and Little Bits - Rocking Horse Dies. The sentiment is from the Sign of the Times Stamp & Die Combo. The sentiment is cut out with the Label It Dies.

I hope to have lots to share when I get back from 4 days of crafting. Have a good weekend!

These are the products I used to create my card:

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Melody!! Your card is SUPER CUTE!! I can't wait to get my hands on those dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melody, this card is absolutely darling. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome baby card Melody!! Love the plaid and the sweet scene you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Melody! Love the cute scene that you created! A crafty get away sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete