2/17/16

Pretty Happy Birthday

Hello! I've had this beautiful Altenew Stamp Set, Persian Motifs, in my stash for a while now. I can't believe I hadn't inked it up yet! I had a little time to play in my studio this weekend so I played along with the February Challenge: From Places Abroad: Cyprus


Here is my take on the Inspiration Challenge. 


I stamped the three beautiful images in Gold Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I added just a bit of color to the flowers with Copic Markers. The flowers are die cut with the coordinating Persian Motifs Dies


I cut and matted a circle in the center of the card and then added a sentiment from the stamp set. The background is embossed with the Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder from Taylored Expressions. The gold sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good rest of the week!

5 comments: