2/19/16

Happy Easter

Happy Friday! After a few days of rain it looks like it will be a beautiful weekend here in San Diego. Tomorrow I am going with my daughter for her trial run on makeup and hair for her wedding in May. I love seeing how happy she is but I can't believe my baby is getting married. 

Today I have a pretty spring card with some new products from Taylored Expressions


I love the TE Door to Door Series. This Spring door was created with the Door to Door Dies and the new Door to Door Spring Decor

I used the Brick Embossing Folders, on of my favs, to created the background for the card front. I highlighted the bricks with Copic Markers and a little Distress Ink. 


The sentiment is from the Easter Wishes Stamp Set. I love all the detail and dimension you can get with the Door to Door Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend! Here are the products I used to create my card. 

1 comment:

  1. NO COMMENTS? WOW!! I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for such awesome, ongoing inspiration. In fact, it was this card that sent me over the edge ... and had me ordering the entire door-to-door series of dies! I have learned so much from your blog, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your creations!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete