2/15/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - All Boy

Hi Everyone! It is time for a all new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - All Boy. I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough male cards in my stash! 

 I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.



Here's my take on the challenge. 


Happy is die cut with MFT's Happy Die-namics. Behind the die cut I added a strip of burlap.


The hat is cut with the Man Hat Dies from Paper Smooches. The mustache is also from Paper Smooches using the Mustaches Dies. The sentiment is from the Think Happy Thoughts Stamp & Die Combo Set from Taylored Expressions. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get a change to play along!

 All Boy  Designers


5 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Perfect for a young or older man. Thanks. I hope the new challenge info is up today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever guy card, makes you smile, very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cool and fabulous, Melody! Love the burlap detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Soooo fun! Love the burlap and of course the 'stash and hat :)

    ReplyDelete