9/24/14

Dream Tag

I have love having tags in my stash! They can dress up any package or gift bag.  Today I wanted to make a quick, feminine tag to dress up a very plain gift bag. 

I took inspiration from the "Wishing Well" Challenge over at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. Love the soft  colors and flowers. 


Here's my tag using the photo for inspiration!


I started by cutting a fairly large tag with the Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics. To create the pretty background I stamped the Romantic Script Background Stamp in Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the text with an off white embossing powder.

Then I just sponged on color in a variety of distress inks for a soft background.


I cut a doily with a Dainty Doily Duo Die-namics and the felt flower is created with the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics. I finished off the tags with other elements from my stash, a little bike, Prima Flowers and embellishments, and sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, I love the soft colours, such a great take on the challenge pic, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sponged background and all those pretty, pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Melody. Love the cluster of wonderful embellishments. Awesome background. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is gorgeous...love the cluster of blooms!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody! this is stunning! beautiful colors. that scripty background is wonderful. thanks for playing along with us as curtain call!

    ReplyDelete