9/24/14

MFTWSC195 - A is for Awesome

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! Its Wednesday which means it is time for a new  MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWS195 All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 


I wanted a card for a special little boy so I took a more masculine take on the sketch. On the top half of my card I mixed Translucent Embossing Paste with a few drops of the Wild Cherry Ink Refill and used the Jumbled Letters Stencil to lay down the pattern on Smooth White Card Stock

On the bottom half of the card I stamped my pattern with the Grid Background Stamp with Steel Gray Ink on Steel Grey Card Stock. The slanted panel, vertical strips and stars are all die cut with Blueprints 18


The sentiment is from the Class Act Stamp Set and cut out and matted with the Circle STAX and Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics


On the inside I stamped sentiments from the Packed with Positivity Stamp Set.

Here are the products I used to create my card:

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment: