6/22/14

Celebrate Your Special Day

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a good weekend. We started the summer off yesterday with swimming, bbq, and eating outside for the first time this year. I haven't had much time in my studio this month so I was just feeling the need to create something! I made a card based on a couple of challenges. 


The layout of my card is based on the sketch challenge at the Seize The Sketch Challenge and the colors are based on this week Color Throwdown Challenge. 

I used the Polka Dot Cover-Up Die-namics to create the background pattern. I used the Linen Background Stamp, stamping Berrylicious Ink on Berrylicious Card Stock. The linen pattern is cut out with the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Birthday Greeting Stamp Set, stamped in Sweet Tooth Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


The flower embellishment is put together with the Upsy-DaisyLeaf-Filled Flourish, and Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics. 


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the  Birthday Greeting Stamp Set. 

Here are the products I used to create my card:

Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about this card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Melody. Love the soft colors, the daisy, stamped background and just everything about your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm doing the happy dance seeing a creation from you in the gallery! Hope you're having a wonderful summer! LOVE this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Melody! Love the beautiful blossom and vellum foliage! Thanks for joining along with STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Melody! That daisy is stunning! Thanks for joining us this week... WE MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, this is a beautiful card!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful, Melody!!!!! I just love your flower and the vellum leaves adds such an elegant touch!!!! So glad to have you play with us this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete