6/25/14

MFTWSC 182 - Smile

Hi! It's Wednesday which means it is time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge. I got a chance to play along this week. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 


I started by creating the background with the Pinstripe Background Stamp, stamping Sno Cone Ink on Sno Cone Card Stock

I used a combination of the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and and the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics to cut the the fishtails and the Wild Cherry Card Stock


The frame is cut with one of the dies in the Rectangle Frames Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Picture This Stamp Set and the camera is created with the Cute Cameras 2 Die-namics. The pattern behind the sentiment is stamped with the Linen Background Stamp.


Here's a look at the inside. The sentiment is included in the Picture This Stamp Set.



Hope you get a chance to play along! Here are the products I used to create my card:

Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! What a cute sentiment too. I love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this card Melody!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abolutely perfect, love that frame along with those sets!

    ReplyDelete