6/20/14

Happy Forever

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I know my blog has been a little quiet! I went to Santa Cruz for one of my niece's college graduation and then my husband and I spent three day in Monterey. Truly a beautiful place! 


Before I left I played with this week's MFT Sketch Challenge #181. Next weekend we have a big family wedding for another one of my other niece's. Yes, I have 12 nieces and nephews! 


I used the sketch to make this wedding card. The sentiment is from the Together Forever Stamp Set, stamped in silver ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. The sentiment is cut out with the Circle STAX Die-namics and matted on a circle cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The background pattern is created with the Scrolled Background Stencil and Light Molding Paste. The card stock strip is cut with the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics and the frame is cut with the Rectangle Frames Die-namics. I added a coat of MIX-ables Sheer Sparkle Glitter Glaze to the frame.


I kept the inside simple with another sentiment from the Together Forever Stamp Set. 



Hope you get a chance to play along. You can find all the challenge detail right here. Here are the products I used to create my card. 

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope all the wedding festivities went well. Eager to get together! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete