4/22/14

Color Throwdown 289

Thanks for stopping by for Color Throwdown 289! It's Monika's turn to host this weeks challenge! She has chosen this pretty color combo for us to work with this week.

I hope you get a chance to play along for a chance to be next week's Guest Star Stamper!



This week I have a card to share for the Color Challenge. I am using the Pure Innocence I Pick You Stamp Set. 


I created the background pattern with the Stripes Stencil, sponging Sweet Tooth Ink on Grapesicle Card Stock. I added MFT Ribbon in Grape Jelly and lace from my stash. 


The image is colored with Copics and I used colored pencils for the grass. My flower embellishment is put together with the Gerbera Daisy Die-namics, which is this month’s Free With $60 set, Royal Leaves Die-namics, and a Grape Jelly Button.



On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set.

You do not have to have the exact colors to play the Color Throwdown challenge,  just use the closest you have.  Use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. And please include a link in your post to the Color Throwdown. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD289.  

Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week!


Barbara Anders 
Monika Davis
Jeanne Jachna – April Guest Designer
Anita Bowden - Guest Star Stamper


Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable! Love the way this PI image matches the daisy dies. Hmmm...may need to put this image on my wish list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Melody! Loving the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Melody. Love the sweet image and the coloring. The layered flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful, I love the soft purple tones on this card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so PRETTY, Melody! LOVE the background you created! FAB! LOVE how your flower matches the flowers in the girl's hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that background stenciling, Melody! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling, Melody and the Gerbera Daisy with the lace trim is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete