4/29/14

CTD290 - Smile

Thanks for stopping by for Color Throwdown 290! It's Tammy's turn to host this weeks challenge! She has chosen this fun mix of colors for us to work with this week.

I hope you get a chance to play along for a chance to be next week's Guest Star Stamper!

I am sad to say that this will be last post as a member of the Color Throwdown Team. I have SO enjoyed being on this team with such talented, creative and fun ladies. Thank you girls for having me as a member of the group!! 


I have a scrapbook page to share today. I didn't have a peachy pink in my stash, so I used a light pink. 


The photo is from my daughter's last college  dance show. My patterned paper is from Melissa Frances. 


In the corner I added a flower created with the Botanical Beauty Die-namics. Behind the flower is a doily cut with the Dainty Doily Die-namics and the sentiment is cut with the Accent It - Story Starters Die-namics.


Here the sentiment is from the Complimentary Greetings Stamp Set. The smile sentiment is cut out with a die in the Blueprints 13 Die-namics. The scalloped border at the bottom is cut with the Jumbo Scallop Border Die-namics. 

You do not have to have the exact colors to play the Color Throwdown challenge,  just use the closest you have.  Use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. And please include a link in your post to the Color Throwdown. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD290.  

Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week!
Barbara Anders 
Monika Davis
Jeanne Jachna – April Guest Designer
Teresa Kline - Guest Star Stamper

Here are the MFT products I used on my page:

Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout Melody! Your daughter is beautiful! Great mix of pretty papers! Love the beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page, Melody! Love how the soft colors let your sepia toned photo shine. I'm so sad to see you leave the CTD team--your creations are always beautiful and full of such amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are always so gorgeous (as is your daughter) and I will really miss you on the team! Love the softer tones you used in this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaaaaa! No, don't go!!!!

    Oh Melody, we'll miss your beautiful designs so much, and this one is no exception! Gorgeous!

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody...this is just too perfect and she's beautiful....will miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout, Melody...you have used such fabulous details to showcase your lovely daughter!!!! I will miss your awesome artwork on the CTD blog...it's been wonderful playing along with you each week...you will be missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another fabulous layout and design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous page, Melody! And so is your daughter! All of your daughters!! I'm SO going to miss your perfect scrapbook page designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Melody. Love that pink flower with the swirl rhinestones. Great lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply lovely, Melody--just like your daughter!

    We will miss your gorgeous layouts so much--hope you won't be a stranger and will play along when you have the time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete