2/13/14

MFT's February Rewind Part 2 - Blueprints 12

Thanks for stopping by for MFT's February Rewind - Part 2!  The MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

Today I am playing with the new Blueprints 12. I love adding a card set to any gift, something handmade, that makes that gift a little more special. 


I used the sketches that are available for Blueprints 12 as the inspiration for all four of my cards. Each card is for a different occasion, but I used a similar color scheme on each card. 


On my first card I want to point out one of the reasons I love Blueprints 12. Take note of the circle in the middle of the card. This Die-namics set come with a cool die that embosses stitching on the circle it cuts out and the negative! Here I used the negative for my card front. 

I used the Spring Flower Stencil and Sweet Tooth Ink to create the pattern on the card front. The striped pattern is stamped with the new Stripes Background Stamp in Sweet Tooth in on Nightshift Blue Card Stock.  The sentiment is from the Friend Request Stamp Set and I added a button in Banana Split. The sequins are from my Stash. 


On my second card I used a sentiment from Birthday Greetings.  On this card I used the Stripes Stencil to create the striped pattern, sponging Nightshift Blue Ink on Smooth White Card Stock. 



Here I stamped a sentiment from the new Forget Me Not Stamp Set and used the new Houndstooth Cover-Up to add pattern and texture to the card. These stripes were added with the Stripes Stencil also, with Pink Lemonade Ink on Pink Lemonade Card Stock



On my last card I used the Spring Flower Stencil and Light Molding Paste to added the flowers, for some nice texture. 

Here are the products I used to create my Card Set: 

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift set! I really need to get some of MFT's blueprints die sets.

    ReplyDelete