9/18/12

Hello!

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I  have a card to share that I made with Taylored Expressions new stamp set, Let's Chat, and the Let's Chat Phone Dies.


For inspiration I am using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch Challenge No. 69. My papers are from My Mind's Eye, Gnome Sweet Gnome.


I colored the phone with Copics and cut it out with one of the dies in the Let's Chat Phones Die Set. The sentiment is from the stamp set and I just LOVE it.  I added a doily cut with the Small Layering Die behind the phone.

Machine stitiching, ribbon, and a button finish off my card.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Let's Chat Stamp Set.



Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. I love the colors and paper. The phone is awesome looking and I love that sentiment (and song :o)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Meloday! I love the saddle stitched ribbon with that paper and the red! So so pretty! Great take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody,

    Another GREAT card! I love the colors in the MME pp and may just have to pick this set up:)

    The sentiment is great (reminds me of a song from long ago).

    ReplyDelete