3/8/12

Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge March

Welcome to the Taylored Expressions February Calendar Challenge!  Each month the members of the Baker's Dozen will be showcasing a page from a specific calendar product from Taylored Expressions!  I think this new monthly feature will be so fun! And YOU can play right along with us!

I am using the Desktop Calendar this month. The 2013 Desktop Calendar Inserts are available in the TE store along with the Desktop Calendar Case, so you get started now on gifts for next year!
You can see all of the AMAZING calendar products right HERE.



To embellish my calendar I am using one of the stamps for the Spring Tulips Stamp Set. My top border is cut with the Medium Scallop Die and I added a button and twine.


I colored the image with my Copics and added some shading with Prism Colored Pencils. 


Head to Taylor's Blog to find out how you can play along with us!  Everyone who plays in 10 or more of these monthly calendar challenges in 2012 will be entered into a random draw for a TE prize pack valued at over $150!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration!




6 comments:

  1. How GORGEOUS Melody! I am LOVING the scallop border up top, and your coloring on the tulips is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so gorgeous! I love how elegant the yellow is together with the dark blue. Seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody! This is stunning and so elegant! Love your calendar for this month! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody! This is stunning and so elegant! Love your calendar for this month! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely elegantly fabulously stunning! What a gorgeous page Melody!!!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Melody!!! I have this set on my wish list!! Love how gorgeous the scallops look - stunning, really,

    ReplyDelete