12/23/11

One Last Christmas Card!

It's Friday, two days before Christmas!! I went to Costco and the grocery store today so I think I am ready! And I made one last Christmas card for a special gift. 


For inspiration I used this week's Challenge over that the Shabby Tea Room, 'A Kraft-y Christmas'. The challenge is to use kraft, red, silver, newsprint and star. I love the red and kraft together! My papers are October Afternoon, Holiday Style. I love the Christmas newsprint. 



I created by wreath using Taylored Expressions Snowflake Wreath, Seasonal Wreath Die, and the Basic Bow Die. I added Taylor's Crystal Twinkles to the wreath and mounted it on a small kraft envelope.


 I added silver twine and silver jingle bells along with a star stick pin.


When you pull the tag out of the envelope it looks like this. I used a sentiment and stamp from the Wreaths of Joy stamp set.





Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Thanks for all your support and sweet comment throughout the year!


7 comments:

  1. Very lovely Christmas card, Melody! The wreath is so pretty and festive! Also, fabulous star stick pin, jingle bells, and tag! Thank you for stopping by my blog with sweet comments! Take care and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a beautiful card. The colour combination is perfect! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Melody.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!!!Thank you for sharing your adorable card with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week! :-)Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Melodie! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedMBA
    Systems in chennai!!

    ReplyDelete