9/25/09

A Sweet Christmas Angel

This is my Sarah Kay stamp, Noel Peace, from Stampavie. Isn't she the cutest!!! I purchased her from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. I have placed two orders through them now and I have to say they have incredible customer service. I received my order just days after it was placed!
I used the sketch from this week's challenge at Priscilla's Styles. Her challenges are definitely a CHALLENGE, but I am happy with my sweet card! I colored with my Copics. The shading is already done for you on the stamps, so easy to follow! I drew in the wood floor, added rhinestones and green Stickles to highlight the wreath in her hair. It may be hard to tell in the photo, but there are diamond Stickles on the wings, halo, and star. The DP is new Making Memories and the middle panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. A little decorative lace and pretty ribbon that follows the sketch, and she ready to go in the Christmas card stack!

Hope you have a good weekend,
Melody

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melody, this is just SO precious! I love everything about it, especially the pearl trim. Thanks so much for playing with us each week. :)
    Michelle MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You did an awesome job on this lovely little angel. I love your colors and your trims!! Beautifully done. Thanks for coming out to play with the MMDesign Team this week!!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this sketch was a challenge too! Your card and your coloring are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody...what a beauty you have created here. I love that lace and pearl trim, it is extraordinary. You paper and embossing is exceptional. The angel image is colored to perfection. Thanks your for playing along with Midnight Madness this week. Be sure to check back at Priscilla's blog for all the fun happenings going on this month!

    Carol
    MMSC-Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a BEAUTY :) I love that you thought it was a challenge and that you worked it out to make this FANTASTIC card. YOU REALLY WOWED ME with this one. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. If you find the time, please stop back by and check the “BIG” give away announcement next Monday.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. Love the rich red color and the beautiful ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Please join us in the fun again next week. We love having you.

    Carolyn
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Melody!! I just love your beautifully colored image and the pearls!! So rich and elegant!! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautifully colored Melody! I think you did a terrific job of using the colors from the background and rich ribbons and rickrack :) Everything tied so nicely with a bow. Thank you for taking some time to play with us this week~ xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete