2/28/23

The In In the Abstract 2 Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions

Today I have a new cardmaking kit from Taylored Expressions to share with you, In the Abstract 2. 'This kit is all about playing with color, shapes, botanical images, and more unique card designs. I just the love the graphic, modern feel of my cards! The kit is available now in the TE Store


I will admit when I first opened kit I was sure about it. The kit is different from my normal style of cards. But I picked my inks and started stenciling. And I love how my cards turned out. I look forward to playing with different color combos. I think a set of these cards would make a great handmade gift. 


There are four stencils in the Create-in-Quads Abstract Layering Stencil set. I chose to work with Salt Water Taffy, Gumball, Blue Berry, Spearmint, Banana Cream, and Pineapple Inks. When the stenciling was complete I lightly spatter the cardstock with gold paint. 


The Boho Bowls die collection and the Simple Silhouettes stamp set are included in the kit. I stamped the leaves in Spearmint Ink directly over the stenciling and then added the vase. 

All my sentiments are stamped with the More Signature Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating More Signature Sentiments Dies. Both of these products are available for purchase separately from the kit. 


I love these two peaceful scenes. 


I added a few Gold Drip Dots to each of the four cards. 


I like the variety of greenery in the Simple Silhouettes stamp set. 


The In the Abstract 2 Cardmaking Kit retails for $65, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:
  • Create-in-Quads Abstract Layering Stencil set
  • Simple Silhouettes stamp set
  • Boho Bowls die collection
  • The Insiders – Abstract panels
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: Foil It – Abstract panels, Abstract Envelope Seals (package of 10), Clearly Crafty More Signature Sentiments stamp set, More Signature Sentimentsdie collection, and The Insiders – Abstractpanels.

Limited quantity available

To be notified of new kit releases, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

Stop by the TE Blog of all the details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment