11/3/22

Winter Wishes with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi All! Today I have a winter themed card to share with you with some products from Pretty Pink Posh. I like to have a few winter all occasions cards in my stash. I think they are fun for birthday and thank you cards at this time of year. 


I started by creating the background with the Layered Snowflakes Stencils. I cut a pale blue cardstock to fit the card front. This is a set of three stencil. With the first stencil I used Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder. Then I used two shades of blue ink for the next two stencils. 


To create the pretty poinsettia I used the Elegant Poinsettia Die. I die cut from white cardstock and then inlayed the leaves and flower petals back into the die cut. I blended a little Antique Linen Distress Ink on the leaves of the poinsettia. The final touch is a few jewels in Pearl White and Blue Lagoon. 


The sentiment is die cut with the Winter Wishes Die. I die cut each word three times and glued the layers together to add more depth to the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment