7/13/22

The Perfect Pies!

Hi! I have the cutest pie projects to share with you today! I created these cards a month ago for Spellbinders, but  the dies sold out so fast I decided to wait until the dies came back in stock to share them with you. The Pie Perfection Collection by Tina Smith are so cute and creative and I am not surprised they were so popular. 


Let's start with my Key Lime Pie. First I stenciled the background with the Picnic Checkerboard Stencil. All my products are linked below. I love checks and can see me using this stencil in a number of different way. The pie is put together with the dies in the Perfect Pies Etched Dies. I added the limes with the dies in the coordinating Delicious Decorations Etched Dies. This die set is fulled with toppings for your pies. 



There is a sentiment set in the collection, The Perfect Pie Sentiments & Fillings Clear Stamp Set, along with the Dish it Up Etched Dies that cut the cute utensils. 


These pies are created with the Sky View Pies Etched Dies. On this card I used the stencil to create on place mat and added the knife and fork from the  Dish it Up Etched Dies.


I sprinkled glitter on my strawberry pie to look like sugar and added another sentiment from the stamp set. 


Here is my third example. Here I used the stencil to create a tablecloth. You can see how the dies in the Delicious Decorations Etched Dies allows you create a number of different kinds of pies along with some decorations for the holiday. 



Here are the links to all the products. I am not much of a baker and I had a lot fun making these pies. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment