3/14/22

What Do I Do With This? Challenge

Hi! I am starting off the week with a new What Do I Do With Challenge over on the Papertrey Ink Blog. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and how you play along for a chance to receive a $25 gift certificate.  



Today Wanda and I are sharing ideas for using Stickles to add glitter and bling to a project. I die cut the flowers and greenery in the Into the Blooms II Die Set from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and used a blending brush with PTI inks to add the color. I spritzed the flowers and leaves with water. When the flowers were dry I added Star Dust Stickles.


To create the card front I used the Border Bling: Lots of Dots Die and the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die and a sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Happy Hello. This is one of my favorite, go to sentiments stamp set. 


I used foam dot to attach a few of the flowers. Then I added clear sequins to the center of the flowers and a few of the leaves. 



Behind the dots I add a piece of white Cardstock that I had blended Hibiscus Burst Ink. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to play along. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Happy Hello
Dies: Into the Blooms II, Border Bling: Lots of Dots, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame
Ink: Spring Moss, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet, True Black
Paper: Stampers Select White, Bitty Big: Harvest Gold Color Collection 
Other: Clear Sequins, Blender Brushes, Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment