2/14/22

Love in Jar

There is a new What Do I Do With Challenge up on the Papertrey Ink Blog today!  Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details on how you can participate in the challenge. Here is my card I created for the challenge. 


For today’s What Do I Do With This? Challenge I am using a Distress Crayon with with embossing powder. 



For the background I stamped the Nifty Plaid Stamp (see links below) with Versamark Ink on Stamper’s Select White Cardstock and them heat embossed with white embossing powder. Next I simply colored lines of the plaid with the Winterberry Distress Crayon. I used a blender brush to blend the color over the embossing. You can also use your finger. You can also use a baby wipe to remove color.


I used the same method to add the color to the doily at the top of the jar. I used the Spook-tacular Mason Jars Dies to created the jar. I die cut the jar once from white Cardstock. Then I glued a variety of sizes of hearts to the jar front that I die cut with the With Love Dies. Then I die cut the jar again from vellum, stamped the sentiment, and added the vellum jar over the hearts.


I added the frame with the Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames Die and added Hibiscus Burst Cardstock behind the heart cut out. 



The small hearts are die cut with the heart dies in the With Love Die Collection. 


Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the for all details on how you can play along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment