3/27/19

Flying By To Say Hello

Hi Friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I have another spring inspired cards to share, created with the Pretty Pink Posh Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set. I played with a different color combo, bringing in some bright blues, aquas, and reds.


I stamped three of the butterflies in the Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set and leaves and flowers from the Spring Wreath Stamp Set in black ink. The images are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut the coordinating dies. (links are below)

I used a stencil to add a light background of clouds to the card front then used the Scallop Hexagons Dies to cut directly into the cad front. Then I used the die again to cut the frame and inlay it into the card front. I added foam tape behind the card front to add dimension. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I arranged the foliage and butterflies around the sentiment and added a little sparkle with a few Blue Lagoon Jewels Jewels.


Have a great day! If you would like to follow me on Instagram you can find me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment