8/30/18

Halloween Kitchen Decor

Hi Everyone! I am enjoying the start to my Fall and Holiday creating season! Today I have a piece Halloween Decor I created for my kitchen. I used one of the Frame-Worthy Halloween Home Decor Coloring Pages from Taylored Expressions.


I used Copic Markers to color the print. The Copics  blend really nicely on the paper. 


At the top I added two spider web Skinny Mini Halloween Borders. I die cut the Little Bits - Witches Hat and attached the hat to the corner of the E. I added a few sequins that add a touch of sparkle. 


I framed the piece with a simple black frame from my local craft store. I look forward to adding my project to my kitchen counter this Halloween Season! 


Thanks for stopping by, 

Melody

1 comment:

  1. This decoration is very helpful to create some home decoration accessories. Thank you for sharing such an interesting information for KitchenAid

    ReplyDelete