8/12/18

Cute As a Button With Spellbinders

Hi Everyone! I needed a card for a baby girl and used the Spellbinders Cute As A Button Stamp Set from the Sew Sweet Collection By Tammy Tutterow. The stamp is a great focal point for a card and would be great for scrapbooking too.


I started by stamping in Versamark Ink and embossing a in gold embossing powder. I used a stencil brush and added pale yellow ink to white cardstock. Then I colored the words with Copic Markers. I cut panel to fit the card front and matted with a bright pink cardstock. 


I added a strip of gold foil from the Spellbinders Platinum Pack 3 which includes Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, and White 6 x 6 Poster Board Sheets.  I add a piece of lace at the bottom and added a button threaded with embroidery floss. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment