4/27/16

May Your Cup Runneth Over

Hi Friends! I am back today with another card I created with new products from Taylored Expressions' April Release. 


I love the sentiments in the Some Like It Hot Stamp Set. It is a great stamp set to have in your stash for whenever you create a coffee or tea themed card. I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder.


The background is embossed with the new Embossing Folder - Rosy Posey. The stack of cups is created with the new Stacked Teacups Die. The card is finished off with a few sequins and twine. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here are the products I used to create my card.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I like this Melody!! So pretty with the sweet tea cups and embossed sentiment! Green and aqua always look so fresh together,love it :)

    ReplyDelete