1/12/16

TE SimplySucculents

Hello ........... and thanks to stopping by my blog today. I have a card to share using a new Simply Succulents Stamp & Die Combo, one of my favorite sets from Taylored Expressions January Release!


I colored the three potted plants with Copic Markers and them die cut out. Next I embossed a piece of Sugar Cube Card Stock with the Brick Embossing Folder. I distress the brick a bit by added color to the grout with a Copic Marker and sponging on distress ink.


The frame is cut with the new Picture Perfect - Smile/Hello Die Set from Toffee Card Stock. The sentiment is included with the Simply Succulents Stamp & Die Combo. The background sky is watercolored. 

Have a great week! Here are the products I used to create my card. 

4 comments:

  1. Terrific composition, coloring and stamp/die selection. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card Melody. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the embossing folder and potted plants. I had not seen the possibilities in those succulent stamps - but you've inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete