12/29/15

Bugs & Kisses

Welcome and thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are getting ready to bring in the New Year! 

I am popping in today with a card I made with some new products from Taylored Expressions


I love a cute mason jar! This one is created with the new Mason Jar Stamp Set and the coordinating Mason Jar Dies. I cut out the center of the Mason Jar and added acetate and form tape to form the shaker. 


The image inside the jar is stamped with the Bugs & Kisses Stamp & Die Combo and colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is also from the Stamp Set. Behind the jar I added a doily and a circle cut from vellum. The sweet banners are cut with the Skinny Mini Valentine Borders Dies. 

Have a Happy New Year!! Be sure to stop by on New Years Day for the Seasons Giving Blog Hop. I will have a nice prize package to give away!

Here are the products I used to create my card:

1 comment: