9/4/13

MFT'S September New Product Tour

Hello and thanks for stopping by! The MFT Design Team is taking you on a tour of all the new  September products that are available now in the MFT Boutique. You can find all the new products right HERE!

For my project today,  I am showcasing the new Contemporary Roses Stamp Set and the Mini Album Fancy Ticket STAX Die-namics



First up I have a couple of cards using the new Contemporary Roses Stamp Set and the coordinating Contemporary Roses Die-namics. On this one I used the new Checkerboard Stencil to create the background pattern. 

The rectangles the roses are mounted on are cut with the new Pierced Rectangle STAX. The leaves are cut from MFT Felt in Sour Apple. The sentiment is stamped in the new Steel Gray Ink


On this card I used the new Scallops Stencil to create the background pattern. And "thank you" is cut with the new Thank You Die-namics.


I just love the school themed stamps and die that are being released this month! I created a mini for a special second grader and I can't wait to give it to her.

On the cover I used the new  Mini Album Fancy Ticket STAX Die-namicsLLD Border It - Numbers Die-namics and the Sunny Day Doodles Celebrate Life Stamp Set. The reel is cut with the Accent It - Reel Life Die-namics.


You will find all the links to the products I used on the mini album at the bottom of this post. 

On the inside cover I added a little pocket with the LLD Insert It - 3x4 Pocket Die-namics. The "7" is cut with the Big Number Die-namics. I used the Journal It - Head of the Class and Document It - School Days Stamps Sets and the Accent It - School Days Die-namics through the album. 

The background on the page on the left is stamped with the Large Scale Backgrounds Stamp Set, this month's free with $60. Any patterned paper I used is from Prima School Days. 


I also used the new Accent It - School Days throughout the album. So cute and happy! The checkerboard pattern is cut created with the new Checkerboard stencil. Most of the pages are cut with the Mini Album Fancy Ticket STAX Die-namics


I used the Star Stencil here and the flower is cut with the Pretty Posies Die-namics. 

Do you know that all the Mini Album STAX Die-namics can be used together? The page on the right is cut with the Mini Album Torn Notebook STAX Die-namics. 


Here I used the Accent It - Hit the Road and Accent It - World Traveler Die-namics on the left page. On the right I inserted a tag from my stash and added the mat with the new  Pierced Rectangle STAX


Aren't those little book cute!


The background pattern on the left page is created with the Petal Pattern Stencil and Sweet Tooth Ink. The apple is cut with the Red Delicious Die-namics.

On the left I used another Mini Album STAX, the Mini Album Bracket STAX Die-namics and added an envelope for keepsakes.


Here I added a pocket to store extra photos.


I try to leave lots of room for pictures and journaling throughout the album.


And here's look at the last page. 

I hope you have enjoyed this release as much as I have!


Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog for list of all the designers sharing projects today with all the new products. And when you are ready to start shopping you can find all the new products right HERE!

Here are the products I used to create my cards:









Here are the products I used on my mini album:


Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments!

Photobucket



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. You use the stencils in such an elegant way Melody - the cards are beautiful and that mini-book?! Just a stunning keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melody, the album is over the top awesome! I'm giving you an A++++!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the album and cards are super swesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melody! What an awesome collection of projects! Your cards are stunning and your book is darling! Love all the attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy wow!!! I could read your posts for days...!!!
    You really go all out for release time!!!
    All of your projects are amazing & I'm shocked you are able to make so many & with so much detail... :)) :))
    I'm a little embarrassed at how long it takes me to color one image.
    These are all super, but your album gets top billing because I was a teacher & for the amount of work & love that went into it! :))

    ReplyDelete