10/11/12

Taylored Expressions October Calendar Challenge


Welcome to the Taylored Expressions October Calendar Challenge!  Each month the members of the Baker's Dozen will be showcasing a page from a specific calendar product from Taylored Expressions! And YOU can play right along with us!

I will be using the Perpetual Calendar each month. The Perpetual Occasions calendar is the perfect solution for keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries, and other important occasions!! The calendar is printed on sturdy 100 lb. white cardstock with blank inserts separating each month. The blank inserts can be decorated any way you choose. If can be used year after year and it makes a wonderful gift. 
You can see all of the AMAZING calendar products right HERE.



For this month's calendar I am using the Up a Tree stamp set for my calendar. I stamped a few leaves on the list portion of the calendar. The leaf stamp is from the Autumn Wreath Stamp Set. My papers are from Simple Stories Harvest Lane


The image is colored with Copics and I used a sponge dauber to add little yellow ink to the background. I added two layers of grass with the Grass Border Die.


Here is a picture of the calendar before it is embellished. You can hang the calendar on the wall, or use on your desk, like I do. Since mine is laying on my desk I like to decorate the back page from the last month, but that is optional.


Head to Taylor's Blog to find out how you can play along with us!  Everyone who plays in 10 or more of these monthly calendar challenges in 2012 will be entered into a random draw for a TE prize pack valued at over $150!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Melody, beautiful birthday calendar month of October! I love that tree house and your coloring is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melody! Fabulous coloring on the Treehouse! just aWonderful Fall scene for your calendar! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the way you decorate the back of the previous page too - what a fun idea. Your tree house is amazing! LOVE the way you colored the tree top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute Melody! LOVE your coloring on the tree!

    ReplyDelete