8/31/12

Thoughts of You

Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to the three day weekend. I have been in a five day conference all week and boy it it hard to sit still that long!

I have a card to share today that I made with one MFT stamp and a few dies.


I used the Teardrop Tree Topper Die-namic to create my tree and add three MFT buttons in Wild Cherry. Behind the tree I added a sun with the Sunshine Die-namics.


The hill is hand cut and the sentiment is from the Essential Sentiments stamp set and cut out with one on the dies in the Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics. The bottom border is cut with the Small Scallops Border Die-namics.






Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend. I will be working on new release projects so I will have lots to share next week.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is darling! I love everything about it!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning!!! Love the sun peeping behind your tree panel! Gorgeous fibers and border!

    ReplyDelete