8/19/12

Pinwheel Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a nice weekend. Today I am sharing a birthday card using Taylored Expressions Pinwheel Parade Dies as the centerpiece.


First I cut the one of the larger and one of the smaller pinwheels in the die set out of double sided patterned paper. I used a rhinestone brad to hold the two pinwheels together. I added the handle using a wood craft stick and adhered it a doily cut with the Layering Doily Die - Medium.


The sentiment if from the Spring Tulip stamp set. I added lace, machine stitching, and a scalloped border cut with the Medium Scallop Border





Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Melodie! I love the mixture of papers you've used. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! I did not think I needed that pinwheel die....hmmmm, now I do.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Melody - love the double pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I love the design and the pinwheel is great!

    ReplyDelete