8/24/12

Make It A Year to Remember

All the schools in my area went back to this week. This summer seemed to fly by! Keeping with a school theme, I have a card to share today with Taylored Expressions Moka Gwen. So cute!


Inspiration for my card started off with this week Sketch Challenge at Card Positioning Systems, CPS. I used the Notebook Border Die along the left edge of my paper. My paper are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Pad - School Daze. I finished the card off with ribbon and machine stitching.


She is colored with Copics and her skirt is paper pieced. I sponged on some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.


I added a sentiment from the stamp set on the inside.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope your weekend is getting off to a good start.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the image Melody - going to check her out! I have been playing with this paper pad all week - just love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Melody,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and take on the sketch! I am in love with the cute image. I especially love her skirt. SO cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Melody! Perfect for back to school. I agree, I can't believe the kiddies are back in school already!

    I wish I was able to meet up with you all this week so I could see this card in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her little plaid skirt! Those papers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. [url=http://ravensofficialnflshop.com/]Torrey Smith Youth Jersey[/url]

    You know that food needs to be both delicious and nutritious to make sure he has as long and happy a life as possible Believe it or not and of course depending on the type of eBook it will spark ideas for you Regulate and increase hormone levelsSome of us do not believe in Free Will
    This will be a mass killing of humans on a scale that the world has never seen before To truly believe in this perfection, you must also believe in the inherent perfection of all people and things Much of the data received by the printer goes directly into the printer buffer, where it is stored The lesson is obvious

    [url=http://seahawksfootballstore.com/]Seahawks Russell Wilson Jersey[/url]
    [url=http://texansfootballstore.com/]J.J. Watt Jersey Red[/url]

    ReplyDelete