6/28/12

Taylored Expressions July Release Day


All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. This is such a fun summer release and we just couldn't wait any longer to share it with you!!


First up I have a fun card made with the lastest in Doug Applegate's Adorable Abode, Coconut Cove. I think this might be my favorite! My image is colored with Copics and the umbrella is paper pieced. I punched out a circle for my sun and added the clouds using the Cloud Duo Die. My papers are from Echo Park, Paradise Beach.


I used the Wave Border Die for the bottom border and tied on some Ladybug Doodle Twine. My patterned paper is embossed with the new Waves/Bubbles Impression Plate.


On the inside I added another sentiment from the set, another stamped image, and another wave border.


Next I made a scrapbook page using the new Beach Word A la carte stamp, the Wave Border Die, and the Palm Tree Die to create my embellishments. My papers are from the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer 12 x 12 Collection Kit. The sun and cloud stickers in the corner are included in the Collection.

The pictures are of my daughter Kayley and her cousin Frances parasailing in Maui about 5 years ago. Yes, I am a little behind!


The sticker letters are also part of the collection. My coloring is done with Copics.





For more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!

Courtney Kelley - Guest Designer
Jami Sibley - DT Coordinator
Nancy McKinney - Illustrator


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Darling card and I love your sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, as always, I love seeing how you use stamps in your scrapbooking - perfect! Oh, and I almost forgot -- the paper for the waves -- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Melody! Love your Awesome card! Super layers and love how you did the sun and clouds! And your Layout is so Fun! Super way to showcase these Terrific pics! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little touches on your CC card - especially the out of the box umbrella and the sun behind the clouds! And that layout - wow - super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is amazing! Every time I look at it I see more detail I missed before. Gorgeous coloring and love the rhinestones too! Fun layout too, looks like Maui was a blast! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a great layout, I love it

    ReplyDelete