9/21/11

Taylored Expressions September Blast From the Past Blog Hop


Welcome to Taylored Expressions Blast for the Past Blog Hop!  This month's theme is "Birthday/Birth Day". September is Birthday Month at Taylored Expressions and Taylor's sweet baby daughter, Madelyn has arrived, so we have a double theme this month. Projects can celebrate a birthday OR the birth of a baby!



I made new baby card for the hop using the great sketch created by Sankari and the TE stamp set, Bringing Home Baby. My image is stamped in Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. My papers are Cosmo Cricket Clememtine. My border is cut with the TE Medium Scallop Border Die.


I added ribbon, machine stitching, and heart rhinestones.


I finished off the inside using the scraps left on my desk and another stamp image and sentiment included in Bringing Home Baby.


These are the Copics I used on my image. 


Thanks for hopping on over to my blog today!! Here is the list of all the great stampers sharing project today:

24 comments:

  1. Oh my...how absolutely perfect for a sweet baby girl! I love the papers and the cute pink bow is the perfect touch! How beautiful Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. . .such soft colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all those patterns!!! And the coloring, well, that's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooooooooo sweet! Love the colors. Perfect for a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Melody! Love your coloring and soft pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE baby card! Those patterned papers go so perfectly with the images you selected!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Great use of the sketch. =) I'm definitely seeing more baby themed cards on this hop and I'm loving it. Love the papers you used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! I love the soft tones and your lovely coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling baby girl card...the papers are really pretty and I love the adorable shelf image!!! Beautiful coloring and details, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melody! This is such a Sweet baby girl card!! Love the colours and the gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Especially LOVE your coloring!! Gorgeous baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Melody! Perfectly fabulous, both inside and out. Such a sweet baby card! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card--I love your choice of patterned papers, and your quilt is just awesome!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colors and wonderful little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is FANTASTIC! I love the colors and those papers... your sponging/distressing is perfect! I just LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful as ever, I need to get around more often, cause I see I've been missing some beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! SO SO SO Pretty! Love your design and the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so sorry! I cannot believe that I missed your card during the hop! This is so beautiful! You do such wonders with Taylor's stamps! I love this, inside and out :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why am I suddenly overwhelmed enough to comment?? This is so sweet! (Maybe it's because we are anxiously awaiting a new delivery -- some friends not me!)

    ReplyDelete