5/20/11

Happy Friday! I have a fun, simple card to share with you today that I made with the May Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit. This month's kit is full of bright, fun colors and patterns!



I am using the stamp set Cozy Cottages. I love this stamp set! I have to admit I love images of houses for some reason!


The image is colored with Copics and then mounted on DP from the kit. I used a sentiment for the Cozy Cottages stamp set and added ribbon and a button from the kit.


I used the Picket Fence Die to make the fence, cut from the white cardstock included in the kit.



If you would like to find out more about Taylor's Key Ingredients Kit, click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for our FAQ page! You can also stop by the Key Ingredients Gallery for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by,

Melody

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Even your clean and simple has so much to look at! I love the little fence punch!

    ReplyDelete