1/19/10

Happy Flowers!

Hi All! I am in a hotel in Anaheim as I write this. I only live an hour and a half from where CHA is being held!! I decided to come up tonight. I am taking a Copic Certification Class in the morning and the weather is so bad here I thought I better play it safe. We don't do weather well in Southern California! With one storm hitting us after another there is a lot of flooding and downed trees!

This is my first CHA and I am very excited to meet all my internet friends in real life!

For my card I used my new Unity set, A Treasure to Me. I love the images in this set. I stamped the black vases and highlighted the dots with a white gel pen. I paper pieced the middle vase. I used the layout from the Friday with Flair

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, love ribbon and lace and the paper pieced vases are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and the paper how you did the vases, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought about going to CHA this year. You'll have to tell me all about it and then maybe next year I can join you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Melody. I made a card today with that same paper, but it's not as fabby as yours! Where do you get your lace ribbon? I need some!

    Have fun at CHA. Stay dry! Only 12 more days until our retreat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super super cute! Such wonderful use of colors! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Melody! Love that Origins paper and all your fabulous details! It was AWESOME meeting you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. All the little details really add up to make a great card.

    ReplyDelete