6/21/09

Lizzie Anne

Well, it is late Sunday night and I hope everyone had a good weekend. I got in some stamping time, along with celebrating Father's Day and having a family barbeque. The weekends just go too fast! This is my first project if worked on for my new neighbor.

I used the Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge for this week. The stamp is Lizzie Anne "Welcome Home". I colored the little scene with my copics. The DP is my new Cosmo Crickett. I added stitching around the edges, polka dot ribbon and a key charm. 

I will have a few more projects to share in the next couple days.

Melody


Ingredients:
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Welcome Home
Paper: Cosmo Crickett, SU Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black, SU Real Red
Other: Nestibilities, copics, sewing machine, ribbon, charm

5 comments:

  1. Love this Melody! Just a wonderful project and that DP is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a nice card, I am sure ypur neighbor will love it, this paper is nice looks great with your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the little key charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww Melody,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete