9/29/26

Christmas 2026 with Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today! It time for the Christmas 2026 Release from Taylored Expressions! This is truly one of my favorite releases of the year and I am excited to share my projects with you. There a number of bundles to choose from and all the products are available for purchase separately as well. All the new products are available now in the TE Store.


First up is a look at Cozy Christmas Collection. This Bundle includes the Create-n-Quads Layering Stencil - Cozy Christmas, the Foil It - Cozy Christmas, three Create-n-Quads coordinating Dies, Cozy Christmas Car, Cozy Christmas Wreath, Cozy Christmas Candy Cane, and the Mini Strips Stamp - Cozy Christmas. 

I used all the products in the Bundle on my cards but you can purchase the products individually. 


Here is the stenciled wreath. I used a combination of Royal Icing, Tiki Mule, Sour Gummy, Cherry Pop, Rose Water, Pear, and Sweet Basil Inks and Cardstock. I stamped the sentiments on Cherry Pop Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 

On this card I used two more of the new products, the Window to the World Cutting Plate Die and the Snowflake Serenade Embossing Folder. 


To create the background on this card I embossed Tiki Mule Cardstock with the Snowflake Serenade Embossing Folder and then lightly dragged my Sugar Cube Pigment Ink across the embossed cardstock. 


I did use the Foil It - Cozy Christmas with TE Gold Foil using my Minc Foiling Machine. Then I stenciled all the images. Here I used the Masking Stencils - Rectangle to add color behind the candy canes. 


The snowflake embellishments are added with the Bits & Pieces - Clay Snowflakes.


I really like this color combo and the Create-in-Quads Layering Stencil - Cozy Christmas is great for mass producing Christmas cards. 


My next card and tag are created with the Trim the Tree Collection. This collection includes the Festive Friends Ornaments Die Set, the Festive Favorites Ornaments Die Set, the Pining For You Background Stamp, and the Oh What Fun Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. 


I used the Pining For You Background Stamp for the card front, stamping on Cilantro Cardstock with Jalapeño Ink. This is such a great background for your holiday cards. The Santa, Penguin, and Snowman are die cut with the Festive Friends Die Set and the smaller ornaments with the Festive Favorites Ornaments Die Set. There are options for ornament toppers and hangers in both die sets. 


I used foam tape to attach the ornaments for a little dimension. The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun Stamp Set. 


I think the Festive Friends Ornaments also make cute tags. The base of the tag is die cut with the new Bauble & Bow 2 Die Set. 


The Good Tidings of Great Joy Stamp Set includes to large images for the focal point of your card. You can keep your cards really simple with these images for mass producing. They are beautiful on their own. On this card I stepped up the design and added the poinsettia and greenery. 

First I stamped image in Versamark Ink and then embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. Then I blended Bleu Cheese and Honeydew Inks over the embossed image. 


This is a 5x7 card. I cut a piece of Blue Corn Cardstock for the card front and stenciled with the Take Two - Sweet & Starry Stencil with Blue Corn Ink. Next I die cut the arch into the card front with the Arched Stackles and matted the arch with Te Gold Foil Cardstock with the Additional Arched Stacklets Die Set. 

I created the poinsettia with the Garden Variety Die Set - Poinsettia. 



My next card is created with the gift with purchase products. If you spend $100 you will receive the Piece of Winter Layering Stencil and if you spend $200 you will also receive the Piece of Winter Cutting Plate. 


First I stenciled with the Piece of Winter Layering Stencil. I used a combination of Royal Icing, Confetti Cake, Macaron, and Tiki Mule. Next I foiled the Foil It Acetate - Piece of Winter with Silver Foil and glued it over the stencil card front. 


I die cut the Piece of Winter Cutting Plate Die from Tiki Mule cardstock and aligned it over the stenciling. I die cut the middle snowflake with the new Diamond Glitter Cardstock and used foam tape to inlay it back in the frame. 

The holidays are a wonderful time to send a little extra love through the mail, and there’s something especially meaningful about receiving a card made by hand. The Christmas 2026 Release from Taylored Expressions is here, with new ways to create cards, gifts, and projects for the people who make the season meaningful.

There’s something for every kind of holiday crafting! Create four coordinating cards at once, build on the previously released Berry & Bright collection with new coordinating products, or take the creativity beyond the card with products that can be used to create cards, tags, ornaments, garlands, gift embellishments, and more.

And there’s a little extra winter joy during release week! ❄️ Now through October 6, 2026, or while supplies last, Taylored Expressions is offering two exclusive gifts with qualifying purchases:

  • $100+ purchase: FREE TE Exclusive - Piece of Winter Layering Stencil
  • $200+ purchase: FREE TE Exclusive - Piece of Winter Cutting Plate Die

Whether there’s a long list of holiday cards to make or just a few extra-special projects planned for friends and family, there are so many ways to make the season handmade.

The Christmas 2026 Release is available now at Taylored Expressions!



Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and more inspiration from the team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment