6/30/26

Sweet Stack

It is the last Tuesday of the Month and time for a new cardmaking kit from Taylor Expressions. With the new Sweet Stack Cardmaking Kit, you can create interactive birthday cards that pop open into a festive four-tier cake or a playful stack of presents. The new kit is available now in the TE Store.


The kit works perfectly with any birthday stamps or dies you already I have in your stash. On the front of my card I used the Iced, Iced, Baby Die Set to create this fun cake. I used Banana Cream, Rose Water, Fruit Punch, and Sugar Cube Glitter Cardstocks to build the layers of the cake. I cut the frosting from Chocolate Truffle Cardstock and added Glossy Accents to add shine to the frosting. 


I created the candles with the new Make a Wish Die Set, available for purchase separately from the kit. I added the flowers with the Garden Variety Dies and sentiment is from the Big Birthday Hugs Stamp Set. I added a few Rainbow Tiny Diamonds to the frosting that are included in the kit.  The background is embossed with the Mini Meadow Embossing Folder. 


When you open the card it pops up! The kit includes laser cut panels that can be stenciled with the Sweet Stack Layering Stencil to create either a cake or presents. Here I created a cake and add the frosting with a die from the Sweet Stack Die that is included in the kit. 

Another option is to purchase the Party Pop Up Die which gives you the option to use other colors of cardstock. 


The sentiment is from the Piled High Birthday Stamp Set that is also included in the kit. 

Next I used the Hooray Hat Die Set for the focal point of my card front. I used a color combo of Salt Water Taffy, Confetti Cake, Mint Julep, Wintergreen, and Sour Gummy. I used TE Felt at the top of the hats. 


The background is embossed with the 3D Embossing Folder - Party Parade and the sentiment is from the Piled High Birthday Stamp Set from the kit. 


On the inside of this card I went with stacked presents look. I used Party Pop Up Die to die cut using Salt Water Taffy Cardstock. 


This is another sentiment from the Piled High Birthday Stamp Set. 
Create birthday cards that become part of the celebration with the new Sweet Stack Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions!

This all-inclusive kit makes it easy to craft interactive birthday cards featuring a delightful pop-up surprise. Choose between building a festive four-tier birthday cake or a cheerful stack of presents, then customize your colors to create a card that's perfectly suited for every birthday on your list. The dimensional pop-up design is sure to wow family and friends—and may even earn a special place on the mantel long after the candles have been blown out.

For a limited time, save 15% on the Party Pop Up Die when you purchase the Sweet Stack Cardmaking Kit, giving you even more ways to create interactive birthday cards they'll love.


As an added bonus, every Sweet Stack Cardmaking Kitpurchase includes exclusive early access to a video tutorial from Creative Team member Theary Chea-Tran, where she'll share creative tips, techniques, and inspiration to help you get even more from your new products.


Happy crafting! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, and more inspiration from the team. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment