6/7/24

The Re-Release of the Waffle Flower Grip Mats

Hi! Today I am popping in to talk about the re-release of the Waffle Flower Grip Mats


The Waffle Flower Grip Mats are designed to gently hold your stencil and cardstock in place during stenciling and ink blending. Made from high-quality photopolymer, stickiness is a natural property of the material. You can use this mat repeatedly without any adhesives or glue. Between uses, refresh the surface with a dampened, lint-free cloth.

Use the included printed Guide either below or above the mat to aid your placement when needed. The Guide is slightly smaller than the mat, so you can leave it on the back of your mat to help easily move it in and out of your work surface.

The Grip Mats come in six different sizes. I played with the two sizes, the 7.5 x 11, and the 4.75 x 6". These two mats fit perfectly in the Mini Misti and the full size Misti. 


I have two cards I created using the new mats. The mats work so well for stencils! I have a glass mat in my desk. I placed the grip mat directly on the glass, cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front, and placed the stencil over the cardstock on the mat. It really held everything in place and the mat was easy to feel off the glass surface when I was done. The mat also works well for ink blending on your die cuts. 


I created this card with the Layered Daisy Die, the Oversized Miss Combo, and the Two-step Diamond Stencil.


The Pop-up Butterflies Panel Die is one of my all time favorite cutting plates. I paired it with the Duo-tone Butterfly Stencil Duo and added a few Enamel Dots - Clearly Enough to the centers of the larger butterflies. 


You can see how the colored cardstock looks good under the butterflies. 


The sentiment is stamped and die cut with the Fluttering By Combo




Thanks for stopping by! You can check out the new Waffle Flower Grip Mats, find more inspiration, and videos here


No comments:

Post a Comment